Tuesday, February 28, 2017


I enjoyed my trip to Indy this past weekend!

I went down to Indy this past weekend to visit with one of my best friends, Jared! I absolutely adore him and his partner, Israel (Izzy). Check out a behind the scenes look at all of us eating and enjoying each others' company before leaving for a night out! 


I know Jared spent a good 2 hours getting his face on before channeling his inner drag queen, Jarica! :D Thank you, Drew! (Drew is such a cutie, he needs a man) 

After partying and nursing my hangover, I have awoken to the sunlight rays. 

The next morning we decided to go out to breakfast at a cute little place called "Downtown Ollie's..."

Where I had the best Bagel I have ever had. Thank you, Allen! 

I am so looking forward to seeing my boys again soon! Happy Birthday again, Jared! I will be coming back to see you very soon! xoxo, Dusten

No comments:

Post a Comment