Wednesday, February 8, 2017


It's a hard life being a senator on SGA

As a senator in the IU (Indiana University) system, we have a lot of responsibilities. I'm one of the ten pillars, or senators, that keep this student body at Indiana University South Bend running happily and smoothly. It's not always easy running a $636,000 budget every year, but I try my best to be as serious and effective as possible. Please, enjoy the video about the important and life altering decisions I have to make for students on our campus... enjoy a few snapshots during the process...


As you can see, the process is a daunting one. It takes a special senator with a fearless and daring personality to make the hard decisions. I only hope I can make my student body proud. There is the actual official document depicting the ranked applicants during the process, a precious heirloom in Student Government Association History. Just trying to make the world a little better than I found it.

xoxo, Dusten


No comments:

Post a Comment