Monday, February 13, 2017


Day Two of my Spiritual Retreat

As I say good-bye again to the outside digital world and my technology, I say hello to rest, relaxation, and my soul. I am disconnecting from the hustle and bustle, and even time itself, and reconnecting to my inner self, and higher power...

I have decided that tonight I will end my two day spiritual retreat at 5pm due to the sheer amount of e-mails, messages, and texts I have received from clients. I have to schedule appointments for the next week...


My day started at midnight (technically) where I was dancing at Woochi Japanese Bistro & Bar for Geurilla Gay Bar (GGB), the event held once a month where a bar in South Bend will host the LGBT community for a night on the town! I only used my phone to text a couple friends (absolutely no social media, and I allowed myself mild use of technology after 8:30pm) to hang at GGB. I figured it was okay to use my phone for this purpose because it was goal oriented (meet people for GGB) as opposed to being used just for fun. Again, I felt so present today at the bar. I had no worries from work, or others that were not with me at the bar. I felt I had discovered a secret world where I am fully whole and experiencing every moment of my life. I had so much fun, I even found a cutie to dance the night away with. ;) I had friends all over the bar, Meghan who runs the organization TREES for transgendered individuals showed me where a coat rack was in the bar, when the staff told me that they did not have one. I suppose my manifesting abilities were at work even at the bar! Of course everyone and their mother followed suit after I hung my coat up. I had friends in the back of the bar at the round table in the corner, so I had a place to sit down in between my dancing breaks. I also had my dancing friends, and even friends that would go to the bar to order me drinks! I had a great time even though I went alone! (I never did find anyone to technically go with me). 

When I woke up at 11am after resting from going to bed around 4am, I enjoyed coffee, and turkey bacon and turkey sausage. After I finished my breakfast, I started a cleaning spree! I did 4 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, took out the trash, and even threw out these old dead plants in my front yard that have been here since I moved in (this was in November)! I also found some dog toys, a pooper scooper, and a dog post thing in my back yard, I gave them to my next door neighbors who have a dog. I even found time to start my taxes for 2017! I still feel empowered, whole, strong, solid, and myself. I think I'm pretty cool after spending this time bonding with myself. Omgosh, I have also been having some physical phenomena happening! I always knew I had some physical mediumship (where my energy moves physical items), and since my energy is so high from disconnecting it has been knocking down clothes, pens, and even a wine glass in the kitchen. This is my life. 

I later took a nap, I mean, I was partying 'til the AM. When I woke up I realized dancing is part of my soul's food. I feel like nothing can hurt me when I dance, I also feel this feeling when I run. I won't make a career out of it, but I have to do it. I feel fulfilled. I know I can handle the outside world by myself, I went to a huge bar all alone! My faith in humanity is restored, and my energy is still extremely high as I write this. I manifest even the littlest of things to aid myself in my daily life, and my energy is where it needs to be. I thank Spirit for giving me the insight to know I needed this cleanse, and I can't wait for my next spiritual retreat from technology! 


xoxo, Dusten

No comments:

Post a Comment