Monday, March 6, 2017


I loved this year's Women's Expo!


For those of you who don't know, I volunteer every year for the Women's Expo through C2YourHealth LLC ran by Cindy Cohen, a wonderful lady and friend. I donated two hours of my time this year for the lovely ladies at the expo held at the Century Center in South Bend, In. I apologize to the group who came just to see me, only to find that I was booked for the whole time in less than 10 min. Check out the video of me entering the event! 


As you can see, there are tons of vendors at the event! It is such a privilege to be able to impact the Michiana area in such a positive and unique way! Thank you ladies for the opportunity, and I made so many new friends!

I won't forget when I was reading for this one great lady who was another vendor at the event, after her mom came through she told me her mom would say I was "BOSS" because of my coat! hahahaha. I have never been "Boss" before! Thank you so much for the compliment!


I would also like to thank the one girl who ran the water booth for giving me her popcorn! After doing so many readings and forgetting to pack snacks, it was needed to reground and continue my work for Spirit and the greater community! It was so fun, I can't wait until next year! :D

xoxo, Dusten 😘😘😘


No comments:

Post a Comment