Monday, December 12, 2016

Pt.3 of the "Self-Care" Series

Here we bear witness to the wonderful healing powers of the almighty Tea Tree oil infused face mask. Pay no mind to my face being green, for it is in the purpose of my wellness. Scroll down to see the last and final video of what should have only been a 3 part series. Thank you.


Pt.4 The Final Part to my "Self-Care" Series

Thank you very much for reaching part 4 of my self-care series, I realize that my self-care series could be too much for people who live "high stress" lives. However, I would just invite you to at least feel my healing and relaxing energy through the screen. Perhaps by seeing someone else relax, you may relax as well. Take care everyone, and remember about Self-Care. xoxo, Dusten 


No comments:

Post a Comment