Sunday, December 11, 2016

My Inspiration


After 23 long years of living, I have finally tuned in to the wonderful world of the online web via Blogging. I grew up in a humble house with my mom, Aunt Julie, and Jettikins (my cat). I did not have internet in my house until I was 17, and I grew up in the small conservative cities of South Bend and Mishawaka, so I have only been living in the outside world for about 6 years now. I tease with my friends saying that I wasn't able to start living at the age of about 18/19, but it is true. Since then, my life has dramatically changed (hopefully for the better). I finally came out of the closet at 18 (sorry ladies, I'm not "bisexual"), and I came out as a psychic medium at 19. I knew I liked boys at 5 years old, and I knew I could feel Spirit at 5 too, but I was able to start being "Me" until around 19/20. So really, I've only been living for 3 years. I hope this one paragraph post has given you some insight into why I live each day the way that I do- by being fully present and loving my fellow man/woman. After all, I didn't live 19/20 years being stuck in my closets not to be absolutely FABULOUS today!

No comments:

Post a Comment